- Installing the CLI
- Generating reports
- Enforcing code coverage
- Configuring commit and precommit hooks
- Creating an Angular library
- Publishing the library to npm
- Continuous integration with CircleCI
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Victor] Angular is a powerful and feature-packed framework that makes building web applications so much more enjoyable. I personally love building apps with Angular because it allows me to be productive. Have you been working with Angular and want to take things to the next level? Or have you been wondering how you can be more productive when working with Angular? Building Angular libraries, code formatting, testing and continuous integration are all very important Angular workflows that you should have in your toolbox. Hi, I'm Victor Mejia. I'm a senior UI engineer and instructor, and welcome to this course on Angular workflows.
In this course, we will be learning different workflows that will make you much more productive while building Angular applications. We will first cover testing workflows and how to configure your application in order to provide the best experience while testing your applications. We will then take a look at configuring prettier in your Angular application in order to automate code formatting in a clean, consistent style. Next, we will learn how you can create your own Angular libraries and teach you how you can set up your own workflow that will make this process much easier.
We'll cover how to scaffold your own library, implement it, build it and publish it to NPM. We will end by taking a look at continuous integration workflows with CircleCI, which will allow you to easily set up gateway checks and run automated tests and builds of your applications. I'm really excited to cover this content with you, so let's dive in.