- How components work
- Defining HTML templates
- Defining CSS
- Class binding and style binding
- Property binding and event binding
- Creating routes for navigation
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] If you have experience with HTML and CSS but have never touched Angular creating user interfaces for an Angular project can be quite a challenging task. Hi, I'm Gary Simon. I'm an experienced front end developer with close to 20 years experience. In this course, I'm going to help you understand the very basics of Angular while focusing on templating and all of the considerations that go into creating user interfaces for Angular. We will create our very own project near the end of the course that will show you how to create a simple Angular app fully equipped with capturing user events and animations.
In the end, you're going to walk away from this course with a solid understanding of how to create versatile and responsive user interfaces for Angular so let's get started.
Angular 2: Widget-Based Architectureswith Derek Peruo52m 18s Intermediate
1. Getting Up and Running with Angular
2. Templating Basics
3. Data Binding
5. Tying It All Together
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.