So if you don't have Node.js,…you can always grab it…by going to nodejs.org…and then scrolling down…to download Node.js for your particular platform.…Once that download's complete,…we can run the installer,…and this can take a few moments,…depending upon your system configuration and platform.…All right, we just hit Next here,…and accept the terms in the License Agreement.…
Next, once again.…I'm going to install this to the default location.…And of course, if you're on macOS and not Windows,…this is going to be a little bit different,…but it's very, very simple.…We'll make sure to Add to PATH…
- Installing the Angular CLI
- Creating a new project
- Verifying the animations package
- Configuring project routes
- Animating components
- Triggering animation between states
- Stepped and parallel animation
- Writing reusable animations
- Animating individual items with query and stagger
- Animating an existing Angular project
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Ready to Animate
2. Enabling Angular Animations
3. Angular Animation Basics
4. Advanced Angular Animation
5. Animating an Existing Interface
6. Package for Distribution
Building the project1m 56s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.