Join Linton Ye for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Building Material Design Apps on Android with React Native.
- [Instructor] This course assumes you have built iOS apps with React Native and are familiar with topics such as ES6, Flexbox, the general structure of React Native apps, and how to install third party React Native modules. You do not need previous experience in building native Android apps, however you should be able to follow the official instructions on how to set up the development environment for Android.
- Using material design principles
- Working with units and measurements
- Using elevation and drop shadows
- Leveraging grids and keylines
- Setting up React Native for Android
- Building floating action buttons
- Creating an immersive experience
- Adding motion and transitions
- Animating icons
- Using component libraries
Skill Level Intermediate
Android Studio Essential Trainingwith David Gassner3h 41m Beginner
React Native Ecosystem and Workflowwith Emmanuel Henri1h 3m Intermediate
Android App Development: Data Persistence Librarieswith Annyce Davis3h 59m Intermediate
1. Material Design Overview
2. Tools and Environment Setup
3. Build the Materials with React Native
4. Material Motion with React Native
5. Component Libraries
Library selection strategy3m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.