Join Jon-Luke West for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Android Development: Retrofit with Java.
- [Instructor] For this course, you should be familiar with Java and comfortable working with the Android platform. You should also have some experience with Android Studio. I will be using Android Studio version 3.3.1. If you are unfamiliar with any of these topics, I encourage you to complete the Android Mobile App Developer learning path.
- REST API basics
- Methods for reading and writing data
- Defining data models with Retrofit
- Implementing an API interface
- Getting data with a Retrofit call
- Authorizing requests
- Putting, deleting, and posting data
- Customizing the data converter
- Working with the request and response headers
Skill Level Intermediate
Android App Development: Enterprise Integrationwith Jon-Luke West47m 51s Intermediate
Android App Development: Data Persistence Librarieswith Annyce Davis4h 52m Intermediate
1. HTTP APIs
2. Get Started with Retrofit
3. Finish the Sample App
4. More Configuration Options
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.