Join Malcolm Shore for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Securing Android Apps.
- [Instructor] This is a practical course and, during this course, I'll be mainly using Windows-based tools to interact with mobile devices. I'll also be using Android Studio as the main development environment and I'll be running testing tools at the command line on the Android mobile device. You should be competent in computer, network, and mobile technologies, and be familiar with basic Windows and Linux command line interfaces. We'll use software tools for the Android testing, including simulated Android devices. However, you may optionally wish to use a tethered Android device in developer mode.
- Understanding Android OS, app, and hardware security components
- Using the Trusted Execution Environment
- Developing Android apps with security in mind
- Analyzing existing applications
- Understanding Android vulnerabilities
- Securing Android apps
- Developing secure enterprise apps