You're about to press the record button, but are you really ready? Join Nick Harauz and Kelly Guenther as they discuss some steps to keep in mind to make your filming process seamless.
- In this movie we're going to talk about, … before you shoot, wait, there's a couple … things you need to do to your Android device. … One thing that you definitely need to do is … check how much battery you have. … I'm going to tell you this right now, … even shooting with the internal camera app … it's going to take up a lot of your battery power. … You want to be wary of this, you also want to kill … any open apps on your Android device. … This is as easy as swiping them and closing them, … but I want to take this a step further. … What's automated in the background? … Are you receiving phone calls in the middle of your shoot? … Have you turned on do not disturb? … What type of auto actual things like email … are happening that might get in the way of … when you're looking at a subject and shooting. … So Kelly, what do you turn off when … you're shooting with your phone? … - I literally go into an airplane mode. … I don't want to be bothered by texts, … I don't want to be bothered by calls, …
- Telling your story
- Planning your shots
- Affordable lighting solutions
- Adjusting brightness and focus
- Staying organized and backing up your files
- Getting better audio
- Uploading your videos to social media
- Using Sun Surveyor
Skill Level Beginner
Making Video 1: Sell Somethingwith Ashley Kennedy2h 49m Beginner
Creating Video for a Non-Profitwith Ashley Kennedy1h 50m Beginner
The final product1m 39s
1. Video Production Basics
2. Shooting Video
3. Post-Production and Additional Apps and Gear
Next steps1m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.