The DynamoDB console is the management interface for all of the DynamoDB tables and their items. In this video, Matt gives a basic tour of the features available on the DynamoDB console and inspects the data that's been created in the list maker app.
- [Instructor] So now we've actually…added some real data to our tables…in DynamoDB.…And now I want to find out where we…go to look at that data on the backend.…So I'm here and I've logged into the AWS…management console.…And I'm gonna scroll down and select DynamoDB…to go to the DynamoDB console.…And it lands us on the dashboard here.…And one thing we can do on the dashboard…is we could create a new table from…right here if we wanted to.…This is the same functionality that we saw…on the mobile hub when we created…our tables there.…
If I click on Tables over here on the side menu,…this shows me the tables that I have created.…And we know that we created the list item…and the list names tables.…So I'm gonna click on one of those tables.…Shows me a bunch of meta data about the table.…But if I click on the Items tab right here,…that will actually show me the different items…that are in our table right now.…And so we can see that we created…those lists called states, and shapes, and colors.…
And these are the actual data objects…
- Creating a project on AWS Mobile Hub
- Adding user authentication with AWS
- Setting up user sign in and sign out
- Setting up user sign in with Google and Facebook
- Adding AWS DynamoDB for data storage
- Performing database queries and updates
- Amazon Pinpoint, AWS Device Farm, and AWS AppSync
Skill Level Intermediate
Android App Development: Enterprise Integrationwith Jon-Luke West47m 51s Intermediate
Advanced Android Espresso Testingwith Chiu-Ki Chan1h 37m Advanced
Android App Development: Accessibilitywith Renato Iwashima2h 56m Intermediate
What you should know1m 34s
1. Introduction to Amazon Web Services (AWS)
2. Add User Authentication with AWS
3. Add AWS DynamoDB for Data Storage
4. Other AWS Services
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.