- [Instructor] To test the RemoteConfig…that we have implemented…in the previous video, the easiest approach would be…to add a button that will manually fetch our RemoteConfig.…So let's go ahead and do that, by creating our button,…by going into resource.…Under layout we open activity_main layout file.…And we're going to create our button.…I'm just going to copy the button that we created previously.…And insert that here.…
We will rename the button id, to remote_config.…The button text will be Fetch Config.…And we will change the layout to be layout_above.…And it will be located above logout_button.…Okay now let's switch over to MainActivity.…We'll go to onCreate.…
And we'll create our reference to our remoteConfig Button.…We will call findViewById just like above.…And the Button id will be remote_config…which we created in the layout file.…So we will also set an OnClickListener.…And it will be the same situation as before.…All of the info for remoteConfig…that we need, will be in FirebaseActivity.…
So let's call getRemoteConfigListener.…
- Configuring Android Studio
- Getting started with Fabric.io
- Preparing for Fabric.io release
- Deploying to Fabric.io Beta
- Testing beta deployment
- Setting up Fabric.io Answers
- Defining and implementing the analytics model
- Defining interfaces for analytics
- Defining and implementing the analytics trackers
- Implementing the analytics client
- Setting up a Firebase console
- Testing Firebase authentication
- Implementing and verifying remote configuration
Skill Level Intermediate
Android App Development: Unit Testingwith James P White2h 58m Intermediate
Google Firebase for Android: First Lookwith Joe Marini1h 16m Intermediate
1. Crash Reporting
2. Crashlytics Beta for Beta Deployment
3. Use Analytics
4. Firebase Authentication
5. Firebase Remote Configuration
Next steps1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.