Join Albert Lo for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Android App Development: In-App Purchasing.
- [Instructor] This course comes with Exercise Files, and you can proceed to download them to your desktop as I have done so here. The Exercise Files are organized by chapter, and within each chapter there is a start state for each video. The Exercise Files also contains a Resource folder which contains two things. The first is the play_store_assets. I have included assets here for convenience when setting up the Google Play Store. I recommend using your own Play Store assets.
The other thing is the proguard folder. I have included ProGuard files for libraries that we are using in our app. We will load them into the project once we get to the code obfuscation section. I have provided a working app called Photos Integration that we'll be using throughout the course, and it is in the starting_project folder. This app includes all of the necessary prerequisite code to get started in this course. To open the Exercise Files, we bring up Android Studio and select Import project and select starting_project under the Exercise Files folder.
And that's all you need to get started.
- Setting up an existing app for In-app Billing
- Working with the Gradle build system
- Registering a keystore
- Defining and accessing Gradle build configuration parameters from code
- Setting up a payments merchant account
- Setting up IAB test accounts
- Publishing the APK to Google Play alpha
- Defining managed products and subscription products
- Implementing In-app Billing
- Testing in-app purchases
Skill Level Intermediate
Android App Development: Unit Testingwith James P White2h 58m Intermediate
Android App Development: RESTful Web Serviceswith David Gassner2h 49m Intermediate
1. UI Setup for In-App Billing
2. Understanding the Gradle Build System
3. Setting Up for In-App Billing
4. Defining In-App Products
5. Implement In-App Billing
Next steps1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.