Don't get stuck finding new keyword ideas for your mobile app's description. There's a tool that will give you up to 750 keyword suggestions for free.
- [Instructor] A great place to get Keyword Suggestions…is to go to Google and take advantage…of Google's Autocomplete Predictions feature.…Autocomplete Predictions are automatically generated…by an algorithm without any human involvement,…based on a number of objective factors,…including how often past users have searched for a term.…It uses the terms you're typing and then makes a suggestion…based on what other people are searching for,…including trending searches.…It also uses relevant searches you've done in the past.…
This is a great way to get keyword suggestions for your app,…because it gives you real search queries…that others have used.…But typing in keywords to get Autocomplete suggestions…is very time consuming and limited in results.…A great alternative to Google Autocomplete…Predictions is keyword.io.…Type in a keyword, and you'll get up to 750…keyword suggestions for free.…It is based on Google's Autocomplete functionality,…and will help you streamline the keyword generation process…and save you a lot of time.…
- Comparing the App Store and Google Play store
- How Apple and Google rank your app
- Choosing an app name, keywords, and category
- Writing a description for your app
- App indexing
- Deep linking
- Creating icons, screenshots, and demo videos
- Monitoring ASO performance
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 07/14/2017. What changed?
A: We added one video, "How the iTunes App Store ranks your app," which helps you understand the determining factors, such as app name and length, that affect how your app ranks in App Store search results.