Get to know Visual Studio Code, Storybook and Keyline Pushing app. Learn about the benefits of using these tools
And if you use a type checker flow, install the…Flow Language Support extension.…The second one is called Storybook,…a UI development tool for React Native.…With Storybook, we can tweak and preview individual…components and their states in isolation.…Let's set it up and try a quick example…to see how it will save us time.…Let's head over to the website of Storybook,…and scroll down to find the installation instructions.…
So it's a very easy npm install, getstorybook,…let me copy that text, and switch to PowerShell,…
- Using material design principles
- Working with units and measurements
- Using elevation and drop shadows
- Leveraging grids and keylines
- Setting up React Native for Android
- Building floating action buttons
- Creating an immersive experience
- Adding motion and transitions
- Animating icons
- Using component libraries
Skill Level Intermediate
Android App Development: Data Persistence Librarieswith Annyce Davis4h 52m Intermediate
React Native Ecosystem and Workflowwith Emmanuel Henri1h 3m Intermediate
1. Material Design Overview
2. Tools and Environment Setup
3. Build the Materials with React Native
4. Material Motion with React Native
5. Component Libraries
Library selection strategy3m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.