Learn how to find attachments and share them for sending in an email message. Also, explore how to locate the media to attach, or visit the webpage and tap the Share icon to create an email attachment as well as view attachments in incoming messages, preview the attachment in an app, or save the attachment to the device or cloud storage.
- [Instructor] Android devices are about sharing.…So when it comes to attaching something…to an email message, you share it.…Here's how that works.…Open the Photos or Gallery app to view an image.…Tap the Share icon.…Now, if you don't see this icon, tap…the screen again and it'll show up.…Choose your email app from the Share card.…I'll choose Gmail.…Your Android may prompt you to send…a link to the image instead, or to resize the image.…
Links are ideal for sharing images…already on the internet, and smaller sizes…work best on phones, where…resolution isn't particularly high.…In Gmail, the attachment appears in the message body.…Continue to compose the message.…Choose an account, type a recipient,…and a subject, and the message body.…
The image will be sent as an attachment.…Tap the Send icon to send the message…and the image attachment.…To send a webpage link, first visit the webpage.…I'll open the Chrome app, and here I'm viewing…a page on Wikipedia.…If you see a Share icon, tap it.…Otherwise, tap the Action overflow and choose Share.…
- Exploring basic Android operations
- Manipulating the touch screen
- Connecting with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Managing apps
- Creating contacts
- Receiving and sending email
- Handling phone calls and accessing voicemail
- Browsing the web
- Taking photos and videos
- Getting directions and finding locations
- Making appointments and setting alarms and timers
- Managing file storage
- Extending battery life
- Monitoring data usage
Skill Level Beginner
1. Android Operations
2. Customize and Configure
3. The Address Book
5. Make the Call
6. Explore the Web
7. Camera Central
8. From Here to There
9. Plan Your Day
10. Sync, Store, and Share
11. Troubleshoot Your Android
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.