ASO is not a one time "set it and forget it" task. You need to monitor your performance if you want downloads. Discover three tools to help you improve your rankings.
- [Narrator] Once your app is live in its respective…app store, it's important that you monitor…how well it is performing so you can make…any necessary adjustments to improve your ranking.…I'd like to show you the three tools that I've used…and how I've used each one of them.…Let's start with App Annie.…This is the tool I've been using the longest…to measure my app store optimization.…Once I log in to App Annie,…I go to the App Analytics dashboard and in the dashboard…I can get a high level overview of how my app…is performing in terms of downloads, revenue,…I can also see it by country, by platform.…
You can see everything right there.…No what I'd like to do next, I go to the download section…and in the download section, I can get the same information…out of iTunes but what I like about this here…is I can log in and I can see it by country.…What I like to see this about country…is if I see a new country pop up or spike…and maybe I'm not supporting that language and I need to…so for the most part, all of my app usage…
- Comparing the App Store and Google Play store
- How Apple and Google rank your app
- Choosing an app name, keywords, and category
- Writing a description for your app
- App indexing
- Deep linking
- Creating icons, screenshots, and demo videos
- Monitoring ASO performance
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 07/14/2017. What changed?
A: We added one video, "How the iTunes App Store ranks your app," which helps you understand the determining factors, such as app name and length, that affect how your app ranks in App Store search results.