Learn how to make the purchase flow more secure against attackers.
- [Instructor] So just to recap,…we have created a production keystore…in our signing config,…and we have registered it with our Google API Console.…If you have not done so, please review chapter two…in the section on signing configs…and registering a keystore.…So now we are ready to test.…We will need to make a production release build variant.…Let's open up the build variants tab,…and let's select production release.…Now let's do a Gradle clean,…and once the clean is complete,…let's press play to do a Gradle build.…
So again, testing In-app purchases…cannot be done in the emulator.…So I have connected my physical device,…and I'm going to select that now.…Okay, so once Android Studio has finished loading the app,…let's switch over to the physical device.…I'm using a screen-sharing tool to show the app.…The screen-sharing tool that I'm using…is called Droid@Screen.…So now we have our app running.…I'm going to open the side nav drawer,…and I'm going to select Google Photos.…
Now I will select the account…where we have our sample photos loaded.…
- Setting up an existing app for In-app Billing
- Working with the Gradle build system
- Registering a keystore
- Defining and accessing Gradle build configuration parameters from code
- Setting up a payments merchant account
- Setting up IAB test accounts
- Publishing the APK to Google Play alpha
- Defining managed products and subscription products
- Implementing In-app Billing
- Testing in-app purchases
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 07/20/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: UI setup for in-app billing, adding public key, publishing your APK to Google Play alpha, and implementing in-app billing.
Android App Development: RESTful Web Serviceswith David Gassner2h 49m Intermediate
1. UI Setup for In-App Billing
2. Understanding the Gradle Build System
3. Setting Up for In-App Billing
4. Defining In-App Products
5. Implement In-App Billing
Next steps1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.