Learn how to make the purchase flow more secure against attackers.
- [Instructor] Before we test our changes…to the in app purchase code, let's add some…final changes to our main activity.…So let's switch over to main activity…and let's scroll to on activity result in line 107.…What I want you do here is call IB Gateway…and give it a chance to see whether it…needs to handle the on activity result.…So I'm going to call IB Gateway, do a node check,…and then also call the handle activity…result method of IB Gateway.…
And passing in the usual parameters request,…request code, result code, and the intent.…So if IB Gateway did handle the on activity result…then we don't need to do any further processing.…So I'm just going to enter return here.…Now let's go back up to this top…of the file and in the on destroy method,…let's also call IB Gateway's destroy method.…
Okay, now we are ready to test.…So one last check will do.…Let's go open the build variant tab.…And let's check that we are on the…production release build variant…and then now let's do a complete Gradle sync.…Then clean.…And then once the Gradle clean is complete…
- Setting up an existing app for In-app Billing
- Working with the Gradle build system
- Registering a keystore
- Defining and accessing Gradle build configuration parameters from code
- Setting up a payments merchant account
- Setting up IAB test accounts
- Publishing the APK to Google Play alpha
- Defining managed products and subscription products
- Implementing In-app Billing
- Testing in-app purchases
Skill Level Intermediate
Android App Development: Unit Testingwith James P White2h 58m Intermediate
Android App Development: RESTful Web Serviceswith David Gassner2h 49m Intermediate
1. UI Setup for In-App Billing
2. Understanding the Gradle Build System
3. Setting Up for In-App Billing
4. Defining In-App Products
5. Implement In-App Billing
Next steps1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.