Join Jon-Luke West for an in-depth discussion in this video Test the sample app, part of Android Development: Retrofit with Java.
- [Narrator] We have finished implementing…all of the features in the sample app using Retrofit.…So now let's test everything,…to make sure it is working as expected.…Deploy the application in debug mode.…I will deploy it to an emulator that I have running.…When the app loads,…we can see that the list of gists is displayed,…and we can scroll down,…to load more if more is available.…
Going over to the profile tab,…we can log in using our username and token,…if we haven't already been logged in automatically,…using saved credentials from a previous session.…We can check out our gists,…and the gists that we have starred,…and dive into one of them if we want to add a comment,…unstar it or star it.…This is looking great.…
- REST API basics
- Methods for reading and writing data
- Defining data models with Retrofit
- Implementing an API interface
- Getting data with a Retrofit call
- Authorizing requests
- Putting, deleting, and posting data
- Customizing the data converter
- Working with the request and response headers
Skill Level Intermediate
Android App Development: Enterprise Integrationwith Jon-Luke West47m 51s Intermediate
Android App Development: Data Persistence Librarieswith Annyce Davis4h 52m Intermediate
1. HTTP APIs
2. Get Started with Retrofit
3. Finish the Sample App
4. More Configuration Options
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.