Verify the analytics by running and monitoring the dashboard.
- [Narrator] Now that we have coded our analytics package,…we are ready to test it out.…If you wanted to test out the analytics code…on a physical device, you can do so by opening…the PowerStatusReceiver class and going…to the registerPowerConnectedReceiver method.…And we first create the BatteryStatus…inside our BroadcastReceiver.…We pass in the intent as the constructor parameter.…Then we can call the AppAnalytics,…the batteryTracker, and the PowerStatus method…and pass in our BatteryStatus.…
We can do the same thing to the powerDisconnectedReceiver…method call below here.…So I'm just going to copy the code that I have here…and scroll down to the powerDisconnectedReceiver…and paste in the same code to call…the AppAnalytics batteryTracker powerStatus method.…And then with the phone plugged into the charger…as the starting point, to simulate a power outage,…just disconnect the charger from the phone.…
This will cause the BroadcastReceiver here to fire,…and that will send the analytics data from this method.…However, for the purposes of our course,…
- Configuring Android Studio
- Getting started with Fabric.io
- Preparing for Fabric.io release
- Deploying to Fabric.io Beta
- Testing beta deployment
- Setting up Fabric.io Answers
- Defining and implementing the analytics model
- Defining interfaces for analytics
- Defining and implementing the analytics trackers
- Implementing the analytics client
- Setting up a Firebase console
- Testing Firebase authentication
- Implementing and verifying remote configuration
Skill Level Intermediate
Android App Development: Unit Testingwith James P White2h 59m Intermediate
Google Firebase for Android: First Lookwith Joe Marini1h 16m Intermediate
1. Crash Reporting
2. Crashlytics Beta for Beta Deployment
3. Use Analytics
4. Firebase Authentication
5. Firebase Remote Configuration
Next steps1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.