Join Malcolm Shore for an in-depth discussion in this video Summary, part of Securing Android Apps.
- [Instructor] I'd really like to thank you for joining me for this course. I hope you enjoyed learning how to develop secure Android applications. Taking this course is just the start of your path to become a secure Android developer. Having understood the concepts and learnt about how to use the development techniques and testing tools, you now need to gain experience through developing secure apps and testing their strength. It takes effort, but it pays off with avoiding data breaches and the cost of losing sensitive business information.
There's always something new in cyber security and if you're interested in learning more, then check out the full security segment of the library where new courses are added regularly. You'll find courses on all aspects of security. I'd also like to invite you to go to my author page where you can find some additional courses. If you want to get hands-on with some of the common tools, then do take a look at Cybersecurity for IT Professionals, Introduction to Kali Linux, and Wireless Testing. If you're wanting to learn about security for the Cloud, then Cybersecurity for Cloud Computing is for you.
You'll also find courses on the security aspects of the Internet of Things. Thanks again for joining me on this course and I hope to see you again soon.
- Understanding Android OS, app, and hardware security components
- Using the Trusted Execution Environment
- Developing Android apps with security in mind
- Analyzing existing applications
- Understanding Android vulnerabilities
- Securing Android apps
- Developing secure enterprise apps