Backing up your files is critical. Learn a few great ways to make sure your precious content doesn't get lost.
- [Instructor] In this movie … we're going to talk about staying organized … with your video files on your Android device. … And one thing that you want to use, … specifically on your device, is specifically your camera. … And if I tap on the lower right corner right now, … what we'll be able to do, … is see the entire camera and video library. … I'm going to click on this image menu, … and I can see a series of video clips that are here. … If you click on the Albums button, … we'll be able to see, the Android device … trying to classify things into people, places and things, … as well as videos that we have. … One of my favorite options for organizing your phone … is actually creating a new album. … So in fact I'm going to press the plus icon here. … And we'll call this F45 shoot. … And now that that is entered, … I'm going to choose to select some photos, … and I know that my shoot … was predominantly on Tuesday March 19th. … So I'll select all of those clips. … And I'll also click on the button here …
- Telling your story
- Planning your shots
- Affordable lighting solutions
- Adjusting brightness and focus
- Staying organized and backing up your files
- Getting better audio
- Uploading your videos to social media
- Using Sun Surveyor
Skill Level Beginner
Making Video 1: Sell Somethingwith Ashley Kennedy2h 49m Beginner
Creating Video for a Non-Profitwith Ashley Kennedy1h 50m Beginner
The final product1m 39s
1. Video Production Basics
2. Shooting Video
3. Post-Production and Additional Apps and Gear
Next steps1m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.