Switch the Android's Camera app into still shot mode. Learn how to frame the image, take the photo, and review or delete the photo just taken. Switch to the front camera to take a selfie. Activate the device's flash and choose the flash setting. Zoom in or out. Set the camera's focus. Change the camera's resolution.
- [Man] To capture the moment on your Android,…open the camera app.…Each device has a subtly different camera app.…This phone uses the Google camera app, which is typical,…although identical to the camera app on your Android.…The camera app features a large view screen,…which previews the shot.…The shutter icon here indicates a single shooting mode.…If your Android's camera app isn't in single shot mode,…change modes.…For this app, you swipe the screen to change modes.…See the single shot and video icons?…The shutter button changes as well.…
Other camera apps may show both icons on the same screen…and you might see a toggle to switch modes…or a palette of shooting modes.…For this movie, I'm doing single shot.…To take the image, hold the camera away from you,…keeping your arm steady.…Tap the shutter icon to snap the picture.…The picture is snapped and instantly saved.…Now the camera app is ready for you to take another picture.…To review the image you just snapped,…locate the thumbnail.…If you don't see a thumbnail, then swipe the screen…
- Exploring basic Android operations
- Understanding the Home screen
- Connecting with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Managing apps
- Creating contacts
- Receiving and sending email
- Handling phone calls and accessing voicemail
- Browsing the web
- Taking photos and videos
- Getting directions and finding locations
- Making appointments and setting alarms and timers
- Managing file storage
- Extending battery life
- Monitoring data usage
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Windows 10 Anniversary Update Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi7h 55m Appropriate for all
1. Basic Android Operations
2. Customize and Configure
3. Managing Apps
4. Your Mobile Address Book
5. Mobile Email
6. On the Phone
7. The Mobile Web
8. Smile for the Camera
9. From Here to There
10. Plan Your Day
11. Troubleshoot Your Android
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.