The Amazon Web Services Free Tier allows users to access many AWS products at no cost within certain usage limits. Matt demonstrates the process of signing up for an AWS Free Tier account.
- [Instructor] So the first thing that you're gonna need…to do before you integrate Amazon Web Services with your app…is to sign up for an Amazon Web Services account…if you don't already have one.…So if you wanna follow along with the lessons…in this course and actually run the demo app…that I'm gonna be showing you, you will need to complete…this registration process and…create an account for yourself.…But before we do that, I wanna quickly go over the…pricing for Amazon Web Services so I'm gonna click on…pricing right here.…And as I mentioned, AWS does use a paid subscription model…but they have what's called the free tier.…
So I'm gonna click on free tier right here.…And there's actually a wide range of their services that…have usage limits that are free.…So I'm gonna scroll down here and click on always free…and this shows the free usage limits for all of…Amazon's different services.…And the limits are actually quite high.…So most small and medium sized applications are gonna fall…well below the free usage limit so you're never gonna incur…
- Creating a project on AWS Mobile Hub
- Adding user authentication with AWS
- Setting up user sign in and sign out
- Setting up user sign in with Google and Facebook
- Adding AWS DynamoDB for data storage
- Performing database queries and updates
- Amazon Pinpoint, AWS Device Farm, and AWS AppSync
Skill Level Intermediate
Android App Development: Enterprise Integrationwith Jon-Luke West47m 51s Intermediate
Advanced Android Espresso Testingwith Chiu-Ki Chan1h 37m Advanced
Android App Development: Accessibilitywith Renato Iwashima2h 56m Intermediate
What you should know1m 34s
1. Introduction to Amazon Web Services (AWS)
2. Add User Authentication with AWS
3. Add AWS DynamoDB for Data Storage
4. Other AWS Services
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.