In this video, Nick talks about apps that give you more control over your Android video camera.
- In this movie we're going to talk about … recording with additional applications … with your Android device to capture … video footage content. … Now, let's start off with Cinema FV-5, … we're looking at the interface right here. … You can actually see a histogram there … on the bottom righthand corner. … One of the great benefits of this particular application, … is your ability to kind of go over into a manual focus mode, … like we just did there versus an auto focus, … and then choose where you'd like to focus your image on. … So you can see that I'm using the slider at the very top … and choosing between a mountain and a flower; … a mountain being a very large landscape, … versus a flower in particular, … which is going to have a lot of depth of field around it. … It's really easy to switch to that manual focus mode … and then while clicking and dragging on the screen … we can switch between the two extremes, … something that's really in focus, … or an entire area that's in focus, …
- Telling your story
- Planning your shots
- Affordable lighting solutions
- Adjusting brightness and focus
- Staying organized and backing up your files
- Getting better audio
- Uploading your videos to social media
- Using Sun Surveyor
Skill Level Beginner
Making Video 1: Sell Somethingwith Ashley Kennedy2h 49m Beginner
Creating Video for a Non-Profitwith Ashley Kennedy1h 50m Beginner
The final product1m 39s
1. Video Production Basics
2. Shooting Video
3. Post-Production and Additional Apps and Gear
Next steps1m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.