Use the Clcok app to set alarms and timers and record durations. Create a new alarm in the clock app. Set an alarm's time, label, sound, and repeat information. Ensure that you enable an alarm so that it triggers. Use the timer to time a duration, for example, as a kitchen timer. The stopwatch feature times durations. Share results from the stopwatch by using the Share icon.
- [Narrator] Your Android can be used…as an alarm clock to set timers,…stopwatch and more.…All that action takes place in the clock app.…If you don't see that app launcher on your home screen…then open the apps drawer and you'll find it there.…Not every clock app looks exactly like this one but they all…have similar features.…At top this screen in this app,…you see four tabs representing…various chronological functions.…There's an alarm,…a world clock,…a timer,…and a stop watch.…
To set an alarm tap the alarm tab or otherwise activate…that feature in your own devices clock app.…Any existing alarms appear on the screen.…You see the alarm time,…a schedule or the days when it triggers,…you may also see further details such as a label…or a name for the alarm.…Alarms also have a master control.…This determines whether or not the alarm is set.…Alarms only trigger when they're set.…To create a new alarm tap the add icon.…
Set a time for the alarm.…Use the gizmo on the screen to set the time of day.…Type a label to identify the alarm.…
- Exploring basic Android operations
- Understanding the Home screen
- Connecting with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Managing apps
- Creating contacts
- Receiving and sending email
- Handling phone calls and accessing voicemail
- Browsing the web
- Taking photos and videos
- Getting directions and finding locations
- Making appointments and setting alarms and timers
- Managing file storage
- Extending battery life
- Monitoring data usage
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Windows 10 Anniversary Update Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi7h 55m Appropriate for all
1. Basic Android Operations
2. Customize and Configure
3. Managing Apps
4. Your Mobile Address Book
5. Mobile Email
6. On the Phone
7. The Mobile Web
8. Smile for the Camera
9. From Here to There
10. Plan Your Day
11. Troubleshoot Your Android
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.