Join Albert Lo for an in-depth discussion in this video Set up store listing, part of Android App Development: In-App Purchasing.
- [Narrator] Before we create our product SKUs,…let's briefly review the requirements…of the Google Play store listing.…We go to, "play.google.com/app/publish"…and, if you have not yet logged in, proceed to login with…the developer account or the Android app owner account.…So once you are logged in, in the Google Play Console,…we select our application, and if you are the app owner,…select "Store presence" in the side menu on the left,…and then select "Store listing."…Now, if your app does not meet all the requirements…for publishing, there will be a link in the upper…right hand corner that says, "Why can't I publish?"…and once you tap on that, you'll see a list of reasons…that you cannot publish, and these are requirements…that must be met before you can publish.…
We will cover uploading an APK for this course,…and to meet the graphic requirements listed here,…we have included some assets in the resource…sub folder of the exercise files.…So let's go down to "Feature Graphic"…and, I already had a feature graphic,…
- Setting up an existing app for In-app Billing
- Working with the Gradle build system
- Registering a keystore
- Defining and accessing Gradle build configuration parameters from code
- Setting up a payments merchant account
- Setting up IAB test accounts
- Publishing the APK to Google Play alpha
- Defining managed products and subscription products
- Implementing In-app Billing
- Testing in-app purchases
Skill Level Intermediate
Android App Development: Unit Testingwith James P White2h 58m Intermediate
Android App Development: RESTful Web Serviceswith David Gassner2h 49m Intermediate
1. UI Setup for In-App Billing
2. Understanding the Gradle Build System
3. Setting Up for In-App Billing
4. Defining In-App Products
5. Implement In-App Billing
Next steps1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.