Join Albert Lo for an in-depth discussion in this video Set up for querying purchased Items, part of Android App Development: In-App Purchasing.
- [Instructor] Before we can query the IAB Gateway…for purchase items, we need to set up an interface.…The purpose of this interface is to enable…IAB Gateway to talk to our app without having…to know any details about our app.…So to create our interface, let me first clear out…some of these files…and then I'm going to open the project view,…and under the project view, we're going…to create a new package.…A new package will be under photos integration.…
And I select new package and I will call it IAB.…And then in this new package, let's create…a new Java class.…We will name the interface IAB Gateway Listener.…And the type will be interface.…So in this listener we're going to define…a couple of methods.…First one is onProgress.…We'll pass in an optional boolean parameter…to begin.…
Let's also define a method for handling errors…and then now we have some IAB methods.…The first one will be onSubscriptionAdded…and it'll take two parameters.…The first one, isSuccess.…The second one is a boolean parameter also…called isRestored.…
- Setting up an existing app for In-app Billing
- Working with the Gradle build system
- Registering a keystore
- Defining and accessing Gradle build configuration parameters from code
- Setting up a payments merchant account
- Setting up IAB test accounts
- Publishing the APK to Google Play alpha
- Defining managed products and subscription products
- Implementing In-app Billing
- Testing in-app purchases
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 07/20/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: UI setup for in-app billing, adding public key, publishing your APK to Google Play alpha, and implementing in-app billing.
Android App Development: RESTful Web Serviceswith David Gassner2h 49m Intermediate
1. UI Setup for In-App Billing
2. Understanding the Gradle Build System
3. Setting Up for In-App Billing
4. Defining In-App Products
5. Implement In-App Billing
Next steps1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.