Learn how to create an app in the developer console.
- [Lecturer] Now we are ready…to set up our Android app owner.…This basically means setting up…a Google Payments Merchant account,…since this is a prerequisite step…for defining in-app products in the Google Play Console.…So to set up our Android app owner…to support in-app purchases…let's open a new browser and open a new tab…and let's type in this URL,…play.google.com/apps/publish/signup.…
If you are currently logged in proceed to log out…of your current Google account…and then log in with the Google account…that you plan to use as the Android app owner…and then enter your password.…So now we have a page that asks us…to sign up for a merchant account.…Here we can confirm that we have…the Android app owner that we want.…If this is not the Google account that you want…as the Android app owner…you can choose Sign In With a Different Account…or you can Create a New Google Account.…
Let's scroll to the bottom…and we select checkbox to accept terms and conditions…and press Continue to Payments.…So at this point it will ask us to make the payment…
- Setting up an existing app for In-app Billing
- Working with the Gradle build system
- Registering a keystore
- Defining and accessing Gradle build configuration parameters from code
- Setting up a payments merchant account
- Setting up IAB test accounts
- Publishing the APK to Google Play alpha
- Defining managed products and subscription products
- Implementing In-app Billing
- Testing in-app purchases
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 07/20/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: UI setup for in-app billing, adding public key, publishing your APK to Google Play alpha, and implementing in-app billing.
Android App Development: RESTful Web Serviceswith David Gassner2h 49m Intermediate
1. UI Setup for In-App Billing
2. Understanding the Gradle Build System
3. Setting Up for In-App Billing
4. Defining In-App Products
5. Implement In-App Billing
Next steps1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.