Learn how to set up a payment merchant account.
- [Instructor] The Google Play In-App purchase service…provides a way for you to make actual In-App…purchases without being charged for the purchase price.…This is accomplished by using designated…test accounts to make the purchase.…The tester account must be the primary Google…account for the target device under test…and, remember, the tester account…cannot be the same as the Android app owner…or the developer.…So, to register a tester account for use with In-App…purchase, we go to a new browser…and, in a new tab, we type in…play.google.com/apps/publish.…
So, then we select either the Android app owner…or the developer account and then we enter…the password…and then, now, we're in the Google Play Console.…We can create a new application by selecting…Create Application but, since I have…already created an application,…I'm just going to select that.…Then, I go on the left side menu.…I select Release management…and select App releases.…
Then, I scroll to the bottom.…I select Manage Alpha.…Scroll to the top here and I select…
- Setting up an existing app for In-app Billing
- Working with the Gradle build system
- Registering a keystore
- Defining and accessing Gradle build configuration parameters from code
- Setting up a payments merchant account
- Setting up IAB test accounts
- Publishing the APK to Google Play alpha
- Defining managed products and subscription products
- Implementing In-app Billing
- Testing in-app purchases
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 07/20/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: UI setup for in-app billing, adding public key, publishing your APK to Google Play alpha, and implementing in-app billing.
Android App Development: RESTful Web Serviceswith David Gassner2h 49m Intermediate
1. UI Setup for In-App Billing
2. Understanding the Gradle Build System
3. Setting Up for In-App Billing
4. Defining In-App Products
5. Implement In-App Billing
Next steps1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.