In addition to the store listing, you must create a content rating before you publish your app. You do this by completing a questionnaire about your app, and then content ratings are generated for a variety of regions around the world. You can't change the original rating after it has been generated, but you can create a new rating later if your app changes.
- [Instructor] Let's go to the Content Rating section…in the Google Play Developer Console…to begin filling out the content rating questionnaire…for our app.…You will first be given a little blurb…about why you have to submit a content rating…which talks about what your responsibilities are…and how the rating will be used.…Click Continue to start the questionnaire.…Start by entering your email address and then confirming it.…
And then scroll down to select a category.…Pick the appropriate category for your application.…If your aren't sure, there is a learn more button…that you can click on most of these…that will go into a bit more detail about it.…For content purposes, my sample app…is part of the utility, productivity,…communication, or other category.…Next, it will ask us a few questions…about what the app contains.…All of these questions are pretty basic…and shouldn't take very long to answer.…
Go ahead and fill the questionnaire…out for your application.…I'm going to fill it out for the sample app…and I'll be right back.…
- Exploring the distribution options
- Cleaning up your code
- Building a signed APK file
- Configuring build types and variants
- Distributing through Google Play
- Adding app graphics
- Setting pricing
- Publishing the app in Google Play
- Submitting an app to Amazon
- Tracking app use in Google Play and Amazon
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD Plant 3D Essential Training: Adminwith Irene Radcliffe5h 21m Intermediate
1. Know Your Distribution Options
2. Package an App for Distribution
3. Distribute through the Google Play Store
4. Distribute through Amazon
5. Track an App's Usage
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.