- Understanding mobile security risks
- Buying and disposing of mobile devices
- Setting up mobile passwords
- Implementing lock screen security
- Adjusting Android admin settings and iOS privacy options
- Setting up options to find your phone
- Securing cameras, microphones, and other hardware on your mobile device
Skill Level Beginner
- Hackers have accessed some of the most secure data centers in the world. Millions of global citizens have been exposed and hard won trust has been broken. These are just the birth pains of a new age of data and crime, and that age is driven by the mobile device. I'm Ryan Spence, and I'm an enterprise mobile architect and have been for the past decade. In this course, I will explore the world of mobile devices, enabling users to take advantage of technology without exposing their personal details to today's threats.
I'll start by explaining how the mobile landscape is built. Then, we'll explore key security considerations for both Android and iOS devices. Finally, I'll discuss hardware security, enabling mobile devices to offer great convenience safely. So get out your smartphone, and let's get things locked down with Securing Your Mobile Device.
1. Considering the Need for Security
2. Securing an Android Device
3. Securing an iOS Device
4. Securing Device Hardware
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.