Using computers and technology can expose you and your company to huge risk. Ryan Spence explores the rise of mobile computing and its expected popularity in the years to come. Understand the risks associated with mobile technology. Learn to balancing the risks and rewards to use technology safely and efficiently.
- With mobile technology we can instantaneously communicate…with anyone, anywhere in the world, record and share…our creations, or even look deep into the workings…of our own bodies to see our biological past and future.…Technology enables us to do things that were…science fiction just 10 years ago.…My day-to-day activities are supported by at least…two computers working in tandem at all times.…My watch and smart phone are instantly…and constantly connected to the Internet.…
They keep me in the know so that I can manage…my schedule and stay on top of my day.…These computers connect me to my friends,…my family, and coworkers all over the world.…Computers in my car make it possible for the car…to park itself, track and direct me to a destination,…and even connect to my favorite music.…Computers are everywhere and in everything.…Soon, our lives will have computers embedded…in every part of them with the promise of freeing up time,…creating new opportunities, or giving new choices.…
Integrating technology into our entire natural environment…
- Understanding mobile security risks
- Buying and disposing of mobile devices
- Setting up mobile passwords
- Implementing lock screen security
- Adjusting Android admin settings and iOS privacy options
- Setting up options to find your phone
- Securing cameras, microphones, and other hardware on your mobile device
Skill Level Beginner
1. Considering the Need for Security
2. Securing an Android Device
3. Securing an iOS Device
4. Securing Device Hardware
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.