Learn how to ue the Calendar app to review upcoming appointments. Change the view in the Calendar app. Browse your schedule. Tap an event to view its card. Review details about the event. Use the event's location to access the Maps app and get directions or use navigation. Deal with event notifications and reminders.
- [Narrator] To manage your day, open the calendar app.…It might be found on the home screen, in a folder,…and like all apps, you'll find a copy on the apps drawer.…The calendar app presents your schedule by the month,…week, day, or as a list of events.…Some variations might even display the entire year at once.…The calendar app here shows the current week.…Events appear as colored blocks.…You change the view from the navigation drawer,…although some calendar apps feature different controls…to change the view.…Here you can switch between schedule, day, three-day,…week, and month views.…
Android tablets lack the three-day view.…In the month view, events appear as tiny color blocks,…which, isn't specifically useful, but it gives you…a general idea of how busy your month is.…Swipe the screen left or right to browse your schedule.…Choose week view to see events a week at a time.…I do this every Sunday to see what's coming up.…Swipe the screen left of right to browse the weeks.…To view the current week, tap the today button.…
- Exploring basic Android operations
- Understanding the Home screen
- Connecting with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Managing apps
- Creating contacts
- Receiving and sending email
- Handling phone calls and accessing voicemail
- Browsing the web
- Taking photos and videos
- Getting directions and finding locations
- Making appointments and setting alarms and timers
- Managing file storage
- Extending battery life
- Monitoring data usage
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Anniversary Update Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi7h 55m Intermediate
1. Basic Android Operations
2. Customize and Configure
3. Managing Apps
4. Your Mobile Address Book
5. Mobile Email
6. On the Phone
7. The Mobile Web
8. Smile for the Camera
9. From Here to There
10. Plan Your Day
11. Troubleshoot Your Android
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.