To publish apps on Amazon, you need a developer account. Your developer account shares login credentials with a general Amazon account with the same email address, but you still have to go through the developer setup steps. Unlike Google Play, there aren't any fees associated with the developer account.
- [Instructor] Similar to how we needed to sign up…for a Google Play Developer account…before we could publish to the Google Play Store,…we will need to sign up for an Amazon Developer account…before we can publish to the Amazon Appstore.…Start by navigating to the following website:…developer.amazon.com/apps-and-games…or searching for Amazon Developer Services…and clicking through to the Amazon Appstore.…You can begin the registration process by scrolling down…and clicking the blue button…that says Create Your Free Developer Account.…
You will be asked to sign in to an existing Amazon account…or if you don't have one,…you can create one using the button at the bottom.…This Amazon account will act…as both your regular Amazon account…and your Amazon Developer account from now on.…I'm going to sign in to my account and continue.…You will then be asked to provide information…for your Developer profile.…Go ahead and fill in your profile information…while I fill in mine.…
Click Save and Continue to continue on to the next section,…
- Exploring the distribution options
- Cleaning up your code
- Building a signed APK file
- Configuring build types and variants
- Distributing through Google Play
- Adding app graphics
- Setting pricing
- Publishing the app in Google Play
- Submitting an app to Amazon
- Tracking app use in Google Play and Amazon
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD Plant 3D Essential Training: Adminwith Irene Radcliffe5h 21m Intermediate
1. Know Your Distribution Options
2. Package an App for Distribution
3. Distribute through the Google Play Store
4. Distribute through Amazon
5. Track an App's Usage
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.