To publish apps on Amazon, you need a developer account. Your developer account shares login credentials with a general Amazon account with the same email address, but you still have to go through the developer setup steps. Unlike Google Play, there aren't any fees associated with the developer account.
- In order to deploy applications through Amazon…you'll needed Amazon developer account.…You use the same login credentials…for your developer account…as you do for your general Amazon account if you have one.…But to get started, go to developer.amazon.com…and then click Sign-in.…On this screen you'll be asked to log in.…Again, if you already have an Amazon account…you can use those credentials.…But if you don't, you'll need to set up an account now.…I'll be using my developer account…and so I'll just sign in with Amazon secure server.…
Next, you'll need to provide a bunch of information.…Items with asterisks are required.…I'm just going to type in some fake information here…so I can get pass this screen…and after providing all the information…I'm taken to the app distribution agreement.…Read through the agreement…and if you agree with these terms…scroll down to the bottom…and click Accept and Continue.…And then answer these questions:…"Do you plan to monetize your apps by charging for the apps…or selling in-app items?"…
- Packaging apps in APK files
- Building a signed APK file
- Distributing through Google Play
- Adding app graphics
- Setting pricing
- Publishing the app
- Submitting an app to Amazon
- Tracking app use in Google Play and Amazon
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Know Your Distribution Options
2. Package and Test the App
3. Distribute through the Google Play Store
4. Distribute through Amazon
5. Track an App's Usage
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.