Learn how to use the camera app in video mode. Switch camera modes. Record a video. Avoid zooming in or out in video as it can be jarring. Review video you've shot. Record yourself in a video; switch between front and rear cameras. Use the LED flash to shoot a video with more light. Set the video quality level. Use low quality for video text messages or sharing on the Internet.
- [Narrator] To capture more than a single moment…in time.…Switch your Android's camera app…into video recording mode.…This specific method for changing modes…differs between the various versions of…the camera app.…Here I'm using the Google camera app.…And to change modes…I swipe the screen.…You see the video icon appear…and also the shutter icon changes…to the record icon.…In other camera apps you may find…both the shutter and record icons…on the screen at once.…Or you might have to tap…the side menu icon to switch modes.…Or there may be a toggle button.…
To begin recording…tap the record icon.…The record icon changes to a stop icon.…You also see a timer…which shows how long the video is recording.…While you're recording you can spread…your fingers on the screen…to zoom in.…Or pinch your fingers to zoom back out.…But I would avoid zooming in a video…as it can be quite jarring when watching.…In some versions of the camera app…you can focus by tapping the screen.…But in other versions…tapping the screen may grab a still shot.…
- Exploring basic Android operations
- Understanding the Home screen
- Connecting with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Managing apps
- Creating contacts
- Receiving and sending email
- Handling phone calls and accessing voicemail
- Browsing the web
- Taking photos and videos
- Getting directions and finding locations
- Making appointments and setting alarms and timers
- Managing file storage
- Extending battery life
- Monitoring data usage
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Windows 10 Anniversary Update Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi7h 55m Appropriate for all
1. Basic Android Operations
2. Customize and Configure
3. Managing Apps
4. Your Mobile Address Book
5. Mobile Email
6. On the Phone
7. The Mobile Web
8. Smile for the Camera
9. From Here to There
10. Plan Your Day
11. Troubleshoot Your Android
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.