Learn how to browse your email inbox on an Android. Explore how how to switch between email accounts in the Gmail app, view a message, locate the Reply, Reply All, Forward, and Delete email commands, and save an unfinished message to the Drafts folder.
- [Instructor] Your Android phone may feature…two email apps, Gmail and Email.…The Gmail app is specific to Google email.…On some devices it may collect other email as well.…On this phone Gmail is the only email app.…Other phones feature a separate email app…which collects all email…other than Gmail.…Working with email in either app works similarly.…The Gmail app screen displays a scrolling list…of your message.…Your most recent messages appear on the top.…
To see all your messages choose All Mail…from the navigation drawer.…This item might be titled All Accounts.…If Gmail is your Android's only email app,…you can view other email accounts…by tapping the side menu icon…and choosing the account bubble…from the navigation drawer.…To see specifics, tap the triangle button…and you can choose an account from this list.…Tap a message to view it.…Swipe the screen left or right…to page through other messages in your inbox.…
And tap the back navigation icon…to return to the inbox.…The four common email actions are delete,…reply, reply all and forward.…
- Exploring basic Android operations
- Manipulating the touch screen
- Connecting with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Managing apps
- Creating contacts
- Receiving and sending email
- Handling phone calls and accessing voicemail
- Browsing the web
- Taking photos and videos
- Getting directions and finding locations
- Making appointments and setting alarms and timers
- Managing file storage
- Extending battery life
- Monitoring data usage
Skill Level Beginner
1. Android Operations
2. Customize and Configure
3. The Address Book
5. Make the Call
6. Explore the Web
7. Camera Central
8. From Here to There
9. Plan Your Day
10. Sync, Store, and Share
11. Troubleshoot Your Android
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.