Learn how to choose an email account in the Gmail or email account to view incoming messages. To switch accounts in Gmail, tap the account bubble on the navigation drawer. Tap a message to view it. Tap Reply to reply, Reply All to send a reply to everyone, or Forward to send a copy of the message to someone else. Choose Save Draft from the action overflow to save a message for later editing or sending.
- [Narrator] Your Android phone may feature two email apps.…Gmail and email.…The Gmail app collects Google email.…It may also collect other email as well,…depending on your phone.…On this phone, Gmail is the only email app.…Other phones feature an email app which collects…all the non-Gmail email.…The good news is that working with either app is similar.…To access Gmail arriving on your Android,…open the Gmail app.…The Gmail app screen displays a scrolling list…of your messages which Gmail classifies according to type.…
To see all your messages,…choose all mail from the navigation drawer.…Your most recent messages appear at the top of the list.…If Gmail is your Android's only email app,…then you can view other email accounts…by tapping the side menu icon and choosing…the account bubble from the navigation drawer.…This is my Microsoft account.…Unfortunately, it's not really clear…which account belongs to which bubble,…but the bubbles do show the number of unread email messages.…
If your phone or tablet features the email app,…
- Exploring basic Android operations
- Understanding the Home screen
- Connecting with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Managing apps
- Creating contacts
- Receiving and sending email
- Handling phone calls and accessing voicemail
- Browsing the web
- Taking photos and videos
- Getting directions and finding locations
- Making appointments and setting alarms and timers
- Managing file storage
- Extending battery life
- Monitoring data usage
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Anniversary Update Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi7h 55m Intermediate
1. Basic Android Operations
2. Customize and Configure
3. Managing Apps
4. Your Mobile Address Book
5. Mobile Email
6. On the Phone
7. The Mobile Web
8. Smile for the Camera
9. From Here to There
10. Plan Your Day
11. Troubleshoot Your Android
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.