Learn how to query what the user has previously purchased.
- Now we are ready to query for…inventory and handle the responses.…Let's scroll down to receivedBroadcast on line 102.…As you can tell we have already…made the call to query inventory.…And it's this method called queryInventoryAsync.…It's done on startup as soon as we construct our…IabGateway we're going to setup the broadcast receiver…which makes the call to queryInventoryAsync.…This will take in our two skus, the productSkus…and the subscriptionSkus and also this inventoryListener.…
Let me correct the syntax error up here.…We've defined mgotInventoryListener…but we have not implemented it yet.…So let's go into this Listener, it's at the top.…Let's move this, so I'm going to highlight it.…And then cut it with command X…then let's scroll down to the bottom.…Right above complain method on line 110…and let's insert our queryListener here.…
Now let's add following we're going to add new…IabContractQueryInventoryFinishedListener.…Okay, this is a callback method…which is called by the Iab framework…and in this callback method what we want to do is get the…
- Setting up an existing app for In-app Billing
- Working with the Gradle build system
- Registering a keystore
- Defining and accessing Gradle build configuration parameters from code
- Setting up a payments merchant account
- Setting up IAB test accounts
- Publishing the APK to Google Play alpha
- Defining managed products and subscription products
- Implementing In-app Billing
- Testing in-app purchases
Skill Level Intermediate
Android App Development: Unit Testingwith James P White2h 58m Intermediate
Android App Development: RESTful Web Serviceswith David Gassner2h 49m Intermediate
1. UI Setup for In-App Billing
2. Understanding the Gradle Build System
3. Setting Up for In-App Billing
4. Defining In-App Products
5. Implement In-App Billing
Next steps1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.