Once you've completed your store listing, provided marketing graphics, set a content rating, and otherwise done everything that's required, you publish your app with a single button click. You can opt into a number of services, including pre-launch reports and notifications of app publication and user feedback.
- [Instructor] Now that we have uploaded an APK,…created a snazzy store listing to draw people in,…filled out the required content rating questionnaire,…and configured how the app is priced…and who it is available to,…we are ready to publish our app.…On the Google Play Developer Console…go back to App releases at the top,…click the Edit Release button near Production,…or for the track that you are using.…Scroll down to the bottom to click Review.…
And then at the bottom,…click the Start Rollout to Production button…to begin the rollout process for your app.…This will kick off all of the standard Google Play security…and vulnerability scans as well as start a bunch…of automated tests against the new version of your app…if you are publishing to the production track.…Click Confirm.…Depending on the complexity of your application…this can take anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour.…
Once everything is complete, your app will be ready…and available in the Google Play store.…One thing you can do is turn on email notifications…
- Exploring the distribution options
- Cleaning up your code
- Building a signed APK file
- Configuring build types and variants
- Distributing through Google Play
- Adding app graphics
- Setting pricing
- Publishing the app in Google Play
- Submitting an app to Amazon
- Tracking app use in Google Play and Amazon
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD Plant 3D Essential Training: Adminwith Irene Radcliffe5h 21m Intermediate
1. Know Your Distribution Options
2. Package an App for Distribution
3. Distribute through the Google Play Store
4. Distribute through Amazon
5. Track an App's Usage
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.