Join Albert Lo for an in-depth discussion in this video Publish the APK to Google Play alpha, part of Android App Development: In-App Purchasing.
- [Narrator] Before we proceed to upload…our production release build to Google Play Console,…I would like to share with you a best practice.…So let's open up our gradle file from the app module.…So Google Play Console requires a unique version code…and version name each time you upload to the Play Console.…So you can do that at the very beginning of the process…or you can do that after you have made all your changes.…So I would recommend making all of the changes…to our code first…and then just before we actually upload to the Console…we make our change to the version code and version name.…
I have already uploaded a production release…to the Play Console,…so I'm going to change my version code here to 18…and I'm going to change my version name to 0.1.5.…Now let's also check that we…are in the correct build variant.…I'm going to the tab on a lower left…and I will check that we are…on the production release build variant.…Now let's close that and do our gradle sync.…
Once that's complete let's do a gradle clean…
- Setting up an existing app for In-app Billing
- Working with the Gradle build system
- Registering a keystore
- Defining and accessing Gradle build configuration parameters from code
- Setting up a payments merchant account
- Setting up IAB test accounts
- Publishing the APK to Google Play alpha
- Defining managed products and subscription products
- Implementing In-app Billing
- Testing in-app purchases
Skill Level Intermediate
Android App Development: Unit Testingwith James P White2h 58m Intermediate
Android App Development: RESTful Web Serviceswith David Gassner2h 49m Intermediate
1. UI Setup for In-App Billing
2. Understanding the Gradle Build System
3. Setting Up for In-App Billing
4. Defining In-App Products
5. Implement In-App Billing
Next steps1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.