This video provides a demo of the finished product.
- [Instructor] Alright, so here is a preview…of the finished product that we will be building.…Again, we cannot test in app purchase code…on the emulator, so I have used a screen share…tool called Droid@Screen, and I am loading…the APK into a physical device.…So we have our app running, and I'm going to select…the side nav drawer, Google Photos.…I'm going to select my album,…and I'm going to select a Google Photos item.…
So we will go onto the Google Play console…and define a subscription monthly SKU,…and also define a product SKU,…and then add some pricing data on the Google Play console,…and then in our app, we are going to add some code…to query the inventory from our Google Play console…and load the pricing right into our app,…and this will replace the dummy test product menu dialog…that we had before with actual pricing data…from the query inventory.…
- Setting up an existing app for In-app Billing
- Working with the Gradle build system
- Registering a keystore
- Defining and accessing Gradle build configuration parameters from code
- Setting up a payments merchant account
- Setting up IAB test accounts
- Publishing the APK to Google Play alpha
- Defining managed products and subscription products
- Implementing In-app Billing
- Testing in-app purchases
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 07/20/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: UI setup for in-app billing, adding public key, publishing your APK to Google Play alpha, and implementing in-app billing.
Android App Development: Unit Testingwith James P White2h 58m Intermediate
Android App Development: RESTful Web Serviceswith David Gassner2h 49m Intermediate
1. UI Setup for In-App Billing
2. Understanding the Gradle Build System
3. Setting Up for In-App Billing
4. Defining In-App Products
5. Implement In-App Billing
Next steps1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.