Learn how to add premium services or content and integrate it into the UI.
- [Narrator] As a part of defining our premium services,…or our app, we want to modify our UI to show a product menu…instead of directly showing the cropped screen.…So to do that, let's go into our project view.…I'm going to select Java and open our package…and under UI,…under GooglePhotos,…I'm going to open GooglePhotosViewHolder.…If you have not yet taken my…Android Modern UI Design course,…then let's briefly review the structure…of this GooglePhotosViewHolder class.…
At the top, we have the set data method.…This will bind the data that we get from Picasa client.…And we will load our data…with our Picasso image loader here.…We have an OnClick method down on the line 65…and this originally will toggle the check box,…but I've replaced it with a performClick.…I'm going to close my project view.…In our performClick method, I have the code here…that originally toggles the check box.…
I've also added code here to download the bitmap…and pass it off to the crop screen…using ImageDownloaderTarget.…Let's go into that with Command + B.…
- Setting up an existing app for In-app Billing
- Working with the Gradle build system
- Registering a keystore
- Defining and accessing Gradle build configuration parameters from code
- Setting up a payments merchant account
- Setting up IAB test accounts
- Publishing the APK to Google Play alpha
- Defining managed products and subscription products
- Implementing In-app Billing
- Testing in-app purchases
Skill Level Intermediate
Android App Development: Unit Testingwith James P White2h 58m Intermediate
Android App Development: RESTful Web Serviceswith David Gassner2h 49m Intermediate
1. UI Setup for In-App Billing
2. Understanding the Gradle Build System
3. Setting Up for In-App Billing
4. Defining In-App Products
5. Implement In-App Billing
Next steps1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.