Learn how to create a simple menu of products available for purchase.
- [Instructor] Now we are ready to call…our product menu fragment.…You may want to do a clean or a gradle build…to make sure you have no errors before proceeding.…I'm going to open the project menu,…and select main activity,…and now we're going to add a subscriber.…It'll be similar to the one above.…So I'm going to copy that and paste it into here.…We will call our subscriber onProductMenuRequested,…and we'll pass in RequestProductMenuEvent.…
I'm going to close my project view,…and here in our method, we're going to call setTitle.…Now we will get a reference to our product menu fragment,…and then we'll just call show.…And we will pass in getSupportManager…as our first parameter.…The other parameter is a string tag,…and we'll define this tag as ProductMenuFragment,…using the getSimpleName method.…
Okay, we have our subscriber method,…which handles when a user selects a Google photo item.…Now let's add another method.…The ProductMenuFragment has a listener method,…so let's copy this, and we go to the top of the file,…
- Setting up an existing app for In-app Billing
- Working with the Gradle build system
- Registering a keystore
- Defining and accessing Gradle build configuration parameters from code
- Setting up a payments merchant account
- Setting up IAB test accounts
- Publishing the APK to Google Play alpha
- Defining managed products and subscription products
- Implementing In-app Billing
- Testing in-app purchases
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 07/20/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: UI setup for in-app billing, adding public key, publishing your APK to Google Play alpha, and implementing in-app billing.
Android App Development: Unit Testingwith James P White2h 58m Intermediate
Android App Development: RESTful Web Serviceswith David Gassner2h 49m Intermediate
1. UI Setup for In-App Billing
2. Understanding the Gradle Build System
3. Setting Up for In-App Billing
4. Defining In-App Products
5. Implement In-App Billing
Next steps1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.