This tutorial describes the plugin structure and the motivation behind it.
- [Male Instructor] As previously discussed…there are many analytics providers…available in the market today.…As a result you may want…to try out different analytics providers…to experience first-hand the strengths,…weaknesses and subtle nuances…with using a certain analytics provider.…In order to evaluate different analytics providers…we can either write a new app each time we've switched…to a new provider, or we can structure our code…so that we can switch analytics providers…with very easy changes to our code base.…
In software engineering terms the problem…that we are trying to solve is that we have a family…of analytics providers.…We want the analytics providers to know nothing…about the clients that use it,…and we want to be able to chose…and or switch between analytics providers.…This design problem is solved by a design pattern…well-known in the industry as the strategy design pattern.…So let's begin by defining our object model.…
Note that the object model must be capable…of completely describing the analytics metrics…
- Configuring Android Studio
- Getting started with Fabric.io
- Preparing for Fabric.io release
- Deploying to Fabric.io Beta
- Testing beta deployment
- Setting up Fabric.io Answers
- Defining and implementing the analytics model
- Defining interfaces for analytics
- Defining and implementing the analytics trackers
- Implementing the analytics client
- Setting up a Firebase console
- Testing Firebase authentication
- Implementing and verifying remote configuration
Skill Level Intermediate
Android App Development: Unit Testingwith James P White2h 59m Intermediate
Google Firebase for Android: First Lookwith Joe Marini1h 16m Intermediate
1. Crash Reporting
2. Crashlytics Beta for Beta Deployment
3. Use Analytics
4. Firebase Authentication
5. Firebase Remote Configuration
Next steps1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.