In this video, Nick and Kelly go through their process for planning their shots before production.
- So this video is all about planning your shots. … And I wanted just to talk about what we're actually filming. … So the end result is actually produce a 90 second … trailer type piece for F45 Leslieville … That's going to be combined with interviews … and as mentioned we're also going to have about … 10 to 12 snippets, mostly vertical that are going to … be shared on Instagram stories. … So in this process I actually consulted the manager … here at the F45 gym to get a sense for what does well … on social media and she provided some insight … that a lot of shots of community in particular … or people giving each other high fives tend to do … really well as well as faces of determination or … reaching a particular goal. … That's something that we incorporated into a B-roll list. … I wanted also tell Kelly to talk about a little bit … about what you do in terms of planning for shoots as well. … Specifically B-roll lists or how you might assemble … something before a shoot. … - It's a fairly easy process. …
- Telling your story
- Planning your shots
- Affordable lighting solutions
- Adjusting brightness and focus
- Staying organized and backing up your files
- Getting better audio
- Uploading your videos to social media
- Using Sun Surveyor
Skill Level Beginner
Making Video 1: Sell Somethingwith Ashley Kennedy2h 49m Beginner
Creating Video for a Non-Profitwith Ashley Kennedy1h 50m Beginner
The final product1m 39s
1. Video Production Basics
2. Shooting Video
3. Post-Production and Additional Apps and Gear
Next steps1m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.