Learn how to create a production release build variant using Gradle.
- [Instructor] Now we are ready to create…and generate our signing config.…The generation of signing configs is a two-step process.…So let's Go To the Menu.…We Select Build.…Under Build we Select Generate Signed APK.…We'll Press Next,…because we have our module already.…We Select Create New, and Press the Button on the Right…to Define our Path.…We're going to put our signing certificate…into our app module's root folder.…
So I'm going to Open my Exercise Files.…And under the Exercise File Folder,…I'm Selecting my Starting Project.…So once I have my app module selected,…I'm going to Give It A Name.…We'll name it AndroidAIP.production,…because we're going to be generating signing certificates…for production release build variant.…And then we Press Okay.…
Now we Assign a Password.…I'm going to Type in a Simple Password.…And then Type in the Same Password to Confirm.…The alias we will use for our key,…we'll Name it Production.key,…and for the password for the key,…we can Use a New Password, or we can Use the Same Password…
- Setting up an existing app for In-app Billing
- Working with the Gradle build system
- Registering a keystore
- Defining and accessing Gradle build configuration parameters from code
- Setting up a payments merchant account
- Setting up IAB test accounts
- Publishing the APK to Google Play alpha
- Defining managed products and subscription products
- Implementing In-app Billing
- Testing in-app purchases
Skill Level Intermediate
Android App Development: Unit Testingwith James P White2h 58m Intermediate
Android App Development: RESTful Web Serviceswith David Gassner2h 49m Intermediate
1. UI Setup for In-App Billing
2. Understanding the Gradle Build System
3. Setting Up for In-App Billing
4. Defining In-App Products
5. Implement In-App Billing
Next steps1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.