There are many other courses available for Android developers. In this video, learn where to go to be able to choose among courses on more advanced Android development subjects.
- [David] Thanks for watching this course on Android application architecture. You can learn more about application architecture with these courses. There's a course called Building an Android App with Architecture Components that goes more deeply into the use of the view model, live data and other architecture components to make your app maintainable over time. And if you want to learn about a more advanced approach to application navigation, you can watch this course about The Navigation Architecture Component where you design an app with a single activity and multiple fragments, and then you can navigate from screen to screen with just a single line of code. These and many more apps are available to help you continuously improve your Android application development skills.
- Handling lifecycle events
- Handling view events
- Updating display from new data
- Adding ViewModels to activities
- Subscribing to changes in LiveData values
- Adding a new launcher activity
- Starting activities with explicit intents
- Sharing data with implicit intents
- Adding a navigation drawer
- Adding a header to a navigation drawer
- Handling navigating drawer menu events