Join Nick Harauz for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Creating Online Video with Android Phones.
- [Instructor] Congratulations on finishing this course … on Android Video Production for Beginners. … The best part about the LinkedIn Learning Library … is there are a ton of other resources available for you … to continue your education on the content of video. … When it comes to mobile video, … I have a class on creating online video with the iPhone … that you might want to check out. … We did something similar within a coffee shop in Toronto, … and you can see some of these techniques … as it relates to the iPhone X, … as well as earlier model devices. … I also have a class on creating an online video ad, … which incorporated both DSLR cameras and mobile devices … in order create content for both YouTube … as well as Facebook and Instagram. … Two of my favorite weekly shows include … Corporate Video Weekly … by Richard Harrington and Robbie Carman. … They discuss some great ways to shoot better video … on an iPhone an Android iPhone, … as well as improving audio quality. … Another weekly series you might want to check out …
- Telling your story
- Planning your shots
- Affordable lighting solutions
- Adjusting brightness and focus
- Staying organized and backing up your files
- Getting better audio
- Uploading your videos to social media
- Using Sun Surveyor
Skill Level Beginner
Making Video 1: Sell Somethingwith Ashley Kennedy2h 49m Beginner
Creating Video for a Non-Profitwith Ashley Kennedy1h 50m Beginner
The final product1m 39s
1. Video Production Basics
2. Shooting Video
3. Post-Production and Additional Apps and Gear
Next steps1m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.