Join Dan Gookin for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Android Essential Training.
- [Dan] It's only natural at this point…for you to have additional questions…and want to know even more about what you can do…with your Android mobile device.…I'm happy to help.…For highly informative and entertaining reading material,…you might want to check out my book,…Android Phones and Tablets For Dummies.…Other courses cover specific Android topics.…You can find them on this platform,…search for those topics that interest you.…You might also consider searching…for specific hardware platforms.…Such as the Samsung Galaxy line of phone and tablets.…Look for courses that cover individual topics…related to Android apps.…
For example, Facebook, Skype, Google Hangouts and more.…And be sure to check back in the future for additional…Android mobile technology titles.…I'm Dan Gookin.…It's my wish that you and your Android…enjoy a beneficial and prosperous relationship.…Thanks for watching.…
- Exploring basic Android operations
- Manipulating the touch screen
- Connecting with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Managing apps
- Creating contacts
- Receiving and sending email
- Handling phone calls and accessing voicemail
- Browsing the web
- Taking photos and videos
- Getting directions and finding locations
- Making appointments and setting alarms and timers
- Managing file storage
- Extending battery life
- Monitoring data usage
Skill Level Beginner
Google Drive Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton1h 30m Appropriate for all
1. Android Operations
2. Customize and Configure
3. The Address Book
5. Make the Call
6. Explore the Web
7. Camera Central
8. From Here to There
9. Plan Your Day
10. Sync, Store, and Share
11. Troubleshoot Your Android
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.