Join Eric Brynsvold for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Android App Development: Localization and Internationalization.
- [Instructor] Here's a few more resources to help you out…through your localization journey.…First, another course here, Localization for Developers.…This course is an overview of localization as a concept…and isn't specifically targeted for Android development,…but it's a good look at things to be aware of…when localizing technical content.…Next is Google's documentation on localization.…They go into even more depth on string resolution…and resource management than we do here.…As you go through the localization process,…it can be good to check in with their documentation…and to make sure you're covering all the bases.…
And finally, Google also has documentation…on distributing your localized app…in the form of a checklist.…Review this checklist to ensure you've ticked off…all the boxes before releasing you're newly localized app.…Good luck and bon voyage.…
- The localization process
- Basic internationalization
- Choosing target markets
- Preparing your app for internationalization
- Translating your app
- Testing and releasing your translated app
Skill Level Intermediate
Intermediate Kotlin for Android Developerswith Annyce Davis2h 8m Intermediate
Android App Development: Data Persistence Librarieswith Annyce Davis4h 52m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Localization
2. Internationalization: Prepare Your App
3. Localization: Translate Your App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.